Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reinvigorated Rivalry

I can't stand all this talk about the Jets. Sure I think they're going to be a good team, just like they were last year, but they're not just going to walk right into the Superbowl. I haven't seen any of HBO's hard knocks this year, not because I am boycotting but because I don't get HBO, but I would love to hear and see "Sexy Rexy" with all the cameras and all the attention he gets. I have to admit that he's entertaining; the guy is about 450 and looks like he could do WORK at a buffet line, and I bet he drinks like a sailor and according to Dungy he cusses too much. He's such a media whore and loves every minute of it.

Look at him here:



Someone probably ate his fried chicken and he's going apeshit. What a d-bag. I can't wait for week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment