Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trump to buy Golf Channel

Psych!

Ha. Got you good! Probably not, though. Would anyone even care if The Donald got his hands on the GC?

Trump. When I first heard about the show Donald Trump's Fabulous World of Golf, I said, "you have got to be (expletive) kidding me!" (Big Papi voice). But then I saw the preview. Listen, I don't watch reality TV so this could be just like The Apprentice for all I know and care and maybe I don't know what I am talking about...but this strikes me as MTV Cribs meets Bob Villa's This Old House meets Celebrity Caddyshack. Add a little LT and you've got yourself a winner. Personally, I am looking forward to the LT and Jerry Rice episode. You know that whole round Lawrence was giving Jerry the business end of LT's version of the 1990 NFC Championship Game, where the GMEN avenged an early season loss to the two time defending Super Bowl champion 49ers on their way to their own Super Bowl glory. Suck it Rice. GMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment