Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dude on Boy?

I know Crash has a soft spot for Bob Huggins (once, when Huggins was still in Cincinnati, the Bearcats were a 7 seed and Kenyon Martin had just broken his leg, Crash still picked them to win it all) so he won't appreciate this, but was anyone else wondering if Huggins and Da'sean Butler were going to make out last night when Butler was writhing in pain?

I sure did. And it made me uncomfortable. Look...I love NCAA sports, kids who play for the love of the game and coaches who truly care about their players...but take a look back at Huggins's career, which is way more Bob Knight than John Wooden, and then try to convince me he's that type of coach. He's not. Just check out the suit.

2 comments:

  1. And K-Mart broke his leg in the 2000 tourney, I didn't even know Client 9 then, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete